Childcare Job Description 2017
Job Posting: Child Care Provider at Almena United Methodist Church
Hours: School year Sundays 10:45 AM – 12:45 PM, Summer hours vary
- Ensure children are properly signed in and out of the nursery by their parent/guardian. Children in the nursery are generally ages birth to 5 or 6.
- Provide the primary care for the children in the nursery by attending to their needs and providing a weekly activity for learning and fun. Work cooperatively with the nursery volunteer, (aged 11-adult) and with parents.
- Clean up the nursery before leaving – including toys stowed, room straightened lights out.
- Know and abide by AUMC’s Safety Policy.
- Childcare provider is expected to be trained in CPR and First Aid within 2 months of hiring. Certification is to be maintained throughout employment.
Job Application Form is posted at almenaumc.com website. Start date is Sept. 17, 2017
Fill out, Scan and Email an application (or send resume and note of interest) to:
Or mail to:
Almena United Methodist Church
27503 CR 375 Paw Paw, MI 49079